Thursday, August 27, 2009

I blush

Eeee, very exciting, my Etsy shop was talked about on the awesome knitting podcast, Knitscape! If you haven't checked that podcast out yet, you should, the two ladies are very funny and I was honored that they liked my shop so much :)


Hey, I got new glasses:








It took me forever to decide but I decided on these nerdy delights from Ray-Ban. I also got some prescription black Wayfarers but I don't have a pic to share. Glasses are just about my least favorite thing to shop for, but I was overdue for an eye exam and my old frames have been crooked for quite a while (my husband sat on them!).



The husband and I went out and saw The Time Traveler's Wife last night at Rosedale, it was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. I still like the book better, but I almost always do. And Eric Bana is still scary.



I haven't had much time to knit lately which is a bummer, it's been a busy few days with visiting in-laws and dealing with the brain-dead jerks that do the maintenance for the building. But we did pick up our State Fair tickets at Cub yesterday, yay, I love the fair!



And finally, here's my Couch to 5K update: Last night we ran Day 1 of Week 4 and it was mighty challenging!

-

4 comments:

affectioknit said...

Congratulations on the podcast! Love the new glasses!!!

JFibers said...

I thought you looked different and HOT!

Maya, Mieko and Hana's Mom said...

What a great review of your store. Congrats!

Michele said...

Awesome frames!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...