Saturday, August 15, 2009

Twitter?

So I'm trying out Twitter, is anyone else on it? I'm not sure if I'll like it, I think I might be more of a blogging person that a tweeter but we'll see! I'm vegancraftastic if you want to add me.

C25K update: I finished off week 2 today and I'll super happy with how I'm progressing. I'm scared of next week though, there's a bit where you run for 3 minutes! I know the experienced runners out there are probably laughing, but that's a lot of running for me :)

-

4 comments:

Skittl1321 said...

I don't tweet a lot - but I like it as kind of a "side bar blog" for things that are too small to update onto my blog I have an thing that posts my tweets on my blog.

I follow people, but never remember to check for what they said. I also have it set for twitter to update my facebook account, but rarely remember to go to twitter to do that rather than facebook (which I at least use daily).

I think one thing that really keeps me off it is that I don't have a text messaging plan. I think you need one to get the "most" out of twitter. (You know, so you can update every 4 seconds)

Kelaine said...

Kala! We ran Week 3 Day 1 today...the three minutes isn't quite as bad as I was expecting. We'll see how I feel after two more days of it! Good luck. See you Tuesday.

Maya, Mieko and Hana's Mom said...

What's your twitter id? I'm mnishi. There are many fiber types on twitter, you can check out my follow list if you'd like.

k2sc1 said...

Post your twitter ID and I'll add you. I'm amethysterical. :)

Twitter is... hard to describe. I thought it was boring at first, and now it's good for a quick distraction. Good for catching up, or if I'm feeling like I need some sort of connection, I can check to see what my friends posted last.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...