Sunday, September 13, 2009

FO: Candy Corn Babies!



If you've been following along with my crafty adventures for a while, you may remember the little amigurumi candy corn I made last year. Well, I've made a whole lot more! Because Lion Brand is awesome and lets you sell items made from their patterns, I thought it would be fun to have some Candy Corn Babies in my Etsy shop :) I've already sold a set, which is awesome, and I just finished two more sets while watching the season finale of True Blood. Here's a link to the pattern for those who'd like to make some for themselves, and here's a link to the listing in my shop for those who haven't mastered the hook yet :)


I followed the pattern as written but added safety eyes and a little mouth for extra cuteness. The yarn is three colors of Vanna's Choice - I really love that yarn, it's perfect for amigurumi!



-

4 comments:

Skittl1321 said...

Those are really adorable! I hope you sell a bundle! They would make such a cute halloween gift.

weeseaweed said...

i've never had candy corn...

Mary said...

Eeeeeeeee! Too cute!!! I'm SQUEALING!

gleek said...

these are adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...