Saturday, September 05, 2009

Labor Day Sale!

Labor Day has never been a big holiday with me, and especially not now since el husband doesn't get holidays off from work. But that doesn't mean I can't have a sale in my Etsy shop! I really wasn't planning on it, but a little extra money to help pay for all the recent car drama would be awesome :) So I have lots of stuff at 50% off through Monday including project bags, zippered pouches, drop spindle bags, and totes! Here are just a few of the things that are on sale:





















-C25K update: I finished Day 2 of Week 5 yesterday!

2 comments:

Truly Bella said...

I LOVE the one in the Good Folks fabric. I can't find the link on your blog to follow you. Where is it on your page? I am a veggie too and love your page!

VeganCraftastic said...

Hey, thanks! I just added the follow bit to my sidebar, thanks for reminding me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...