Sunday, September 06, 2009

MN State Fair 2009!





Shane and I went to the fair last Monday and it was a lot of fun! The Minnesota State Fair is huge and always crazy full of people (and food on a stick). I've gone every year that I've been with Shane and I love it, and yes, there is vegan food to be had at the fair - this year we had french fries, stuffed grape leaves on a stick, falafel sandwiches, apple cider freezes, and tons of soda. I have a ton of pictures to share, there's always lots of good knitwear to be seen in the Creative Activities Building, and it's fun to see stuff that people I know from knit night have done. So here's a ton of pics:






Aren't these mittens fabulous and impressive?













-

3 comments:

Susie said...

Food on a stick AND yarn? What could be better??

affectioknit said...

We were so sorry to miss the fair - we'll have to plan a slightly later trip next year...

yoel said...

MN fair beats MO fair for sure.

Next year, maybe yarn on a stick?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...