Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sloooooow knitter...

Man, I just realized that I've been working on my Forest Canopy Shawl for 5 months! It's taking forever because my little brain can't handle lace repeats when the husband is home so I don't work on it very often. But still, 5 months? But I'm very close to being done, I finished the repeats for the body last night and now I'm working on the edging, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

In running news, I ran Day 1 of Week 7 yesterday, woo hoo! This whole Couch to 5K thing is really working for me, and having a goal of the Monster Dash at the end is super motivating :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

I've been working on a necktie for at least 3 months. My goal to finish is next weekend, but I don't think it's gonna happen. I'm extremely slow. I always get frustrated around Christmas that I haven't accomplished more.

Congratulations on your running!

Anonymous said...

Hoorah for reaching the edging! Lace takes me forever, probably why I don't do much of it, beyond swatches.

I'm definitely inspired by your running goals :) Keep on truckin'!

norseland

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...