Thursday, September 03, 2009

Still here...

Hey! It's been a while since I've updated here, things have been crazy with the apartment needing all sorts of maintenance and the car falling apart again and again. I was all stressed and pathetic at knit night Tuesday but I felt a whole lot better after being there for a while, those ladies are the best! On the crafting front, I had to rip out the back of the Heathered Hoodie I was working on because I once again screwed up the cables (I'm thinking this thing has given me enough trouble and I should just give up). But that yarn will probably be put aside so I can work on my Liesl, I'm using some Knit Picks yarn and I'll talk about that once I get started, or at least swatch :) Ok, I'll be back soon with a real post with pictures and everything, promise!

-

1 comment:

JFibers said...

Sorry to hear that you were having a bad day... But I'm glad to hear that things got better because of knit night... I feel the same way!
Hugs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...