Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm Baaack!

Eeep, sorry it's been so long since I've posted here, October has been unusually busy, we've gone on two trips (one up to Duluth and one up to visit my parents) and that's really messed with any sort of routine we halfway pretend to keep up :)

On the non-Etsy craft front, things have been pretty slow, I can count on one hand the days I've had time to knit. So as you can imagine, I don't have much to show for myself!

In Etsy shop news, all of my Halloween items are 50% until they're gone (or until a few days after Halloween and I yank them out of the shop) so if you need any Halloweenie cuteness, now is the time to pounce! Here are a few things I have left:











-Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Marilyn (Pulp Sushi) said...

*eep!* Your candy corn babies are just too cute!!

Django et Coco said...

Love the Candy Corn! Very Cute!

I actually never had one! The candy it is! They are not popular in Quebec!

But I love how they look and how the name sounds ;)

-Coco

LENORENEVERMORE said...

Glad you are back...the corn babies are beyond adorable!
Lovely weekend~

cabin + cub said...

Awww.... love the candy corn babies... they are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...