Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Swappy Goodness!

Swaps are so fun! I haven't participated in one for a while but I couldn't resist the Halloween Vegan swap on Ravelry. It's always fun putting together a nice package for someone and who doesn't like getting goodies in the mail? My super awesome package arrived today, check it out, I totally scored!






Awesome, right? She even knitted something for me, a super cool skull bag! It's such a cool and thoughtful package, there's chocolate, candy, a cool cookie cutter, yarn, a runner's care package, and so much more :)


-

3 comments:

weeseaweed said...

that's rad! except, i'm sending to her so now i'm feeling the burn...

Mary said...

Adorable skull bag!

cmcnp said...

Adorable candy corn! Much better than the candy - a lot less calories!!!
VioletUnderground

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...