Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

crinkle2

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are one of the few things that we only make around the holidays (gingerbread men fall under that category too) but they really are very yummy. Last year I veganized a Martha Stewart recipe, but this year I tried the crinkle recipe in Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar and they came out super awesome! I totally recommend that book by the way, sooo many awesome recipes to try, and it would make a really great gift as well.

-Kala

5 comments:

Janet Rudolph said...

These look fabulous, and the fact that they're vegan makes them even better.

cabin + cub said...

mmmmm.... looks really yummy... i wish i could reach through the screen and grab one. :)

affectioknit said...

Those look delicious - must try!

Mary said...

So pretty! Happy holidays.

Louise said...

I keep telling myself that I don't need another vegan baking book, but seeing photos like this, it's getting harder and harder to resist buying this one...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...