Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Crafting, I declare you done!


Yay, I finished the two handmade things I made for my husband! One was finished last night with the help of the lovely and talented Miss Kathy, queen of crochet awesomeness:





It's a cute little amigurumi Cthulhu! My husband asked for one specifically a while ago so of course I had to make one :) I used the pattern from the book Creepy Cute Crochet and I really can't say that I love the way the pattern was written. The end product is super cute but some of the instructions are super confusing, I had to have help with the wings because they totally stumped me. But it's done and ready to gift so yay!


Today I finished the socks I've been working on for the husband:




My husband is awesome and absolutely loves handknit socks so I'm more than happy to knit them for him. This is another basic pair of socks in Panda Cotton in the Muir Woods colorway. And with that, Christmas crafting is done! How about you guys, any last minute frantic crafting going on?

3 comments:

uncannytraveler said...

I certainly am! I have to make a pair of glittens for my boyfriend and three scarves. One that I haven't even started yet. I'm really glad you have yours done though! :)

Mary said...

Yes! Finishing up a pair of slippers today, maybe into tomorrow...

Great socks and tiny monster!

Trinity said...

Just finished making homemade caramels to bring to the in-laws house tomorrow and that was the last thing on my to-do list! Hooray! Now I am going to go and knit while drinking my glass of red wine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...