Sunday, December 27, 2009

FO: Pumpkin Waffle Socks

Mmmmm, pumpkin waffles! But not the kind you eat, the kind you wear on your feet!:





These socks were in progress for quite a while, not because they were hard but because late November and December were insanely busy, especially with the Etsy stuff. A good kind of busy, but still busy :) Anyway, I finally finished the socks last night while watching the new episode of Doctor Who. I really love how they came out, I'm wearing them right now and they're nice and toasty. The pattern is the awesomeness that is the Blueberry Waffle Socks and the yarn is Berroco's Comfort DK in filbert - 2 balls.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!

-Kala

5 comments:

azknitter said...

Kala those are awesome! I will have to try a pair. :)

affectioknit said...

Oh - I love those!

ckwebgrrl said...

Wow, cute design and I love the color!

cabin + cub said...

Ooh they looks so warm and comfy! Hope you had a merry christmas!

Mary said...

Those are beautiful! Thanks for the pattern and yarn recommendations. Socks are on my project list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...