Monday, December 14, 2009

My Bag is in the new Knitty!!!

So why have I been so busy lately? Well, I've been trying to get my shop more stocked up because one of my bags is featured in the Winter Issue of Knitty!!! I'm so excited that my Knitmare project bag is included in the cool stuff section, cool indeed :) You have no idea how excited and happy I was when I got a convo on Etsy from Amy Singer telling me that my bag would be featured in Knitty! So here's the bag:








Cool, right? I have a few of these made and they're not all listed in the shop, once they're gone, they're gone since this is a super duper rare and discontinued fabric (you have no idea what I would do for a bolt of this stuff). Eeee, but anyway, so exciting!!!!


-Kala

3 comments:

spookyknits said...

Wow, congratulations! It is a great looking bag!
That pattern would make a cool tattoo. I've been wanting a cool/different knitting themed tattoo for awhile...
Anyway, great job!

Mary said...

Congratulations! It's adorable!

DrChopSuey said...

Congrats! The bag wicked cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...