Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pink Soybean Socks

A few days before Christmas, I cast on a new pair of socks for myself:




The pattern is the Soybean Socks by Christabel Seneque and it's a free Ravelry download. I'm loving them so far, the pattern is awesome and very well written - and it even has charts that don't confuse me! The color of the yarn is a little pukey, but the pattern is so fun to knit that I can forgive a little puke :) I'm using Panda Soy in the Provence colorway which would be really pretty if it didn't have a weird green in it, a brown or even another shade of pink would have been much prettier.

-Kala

3 comments:

Monique said...

oooh! Pretty! I have a good friend who keeps promising to teach me know to do socks... seeing these makes me think I should finally take her up on the offer!

Erin said...

omg, everything on your blog is so beautiful! I love the buttons and the socks. Thanks for sharing!

cseneque said...

Oh yay! I'm glad you're enjoying the pattern. Shame about the yarn colourway--I hope it eventually wins you over!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...