Monday, January 25, 2010

Coming soon: Knitcircus blog tour!


I'm excited to announce that my blog is going to be a stop on the Knitcircus blog tour! If you haven't heard of Knitcircus, it's a knitting/crafting magazine based in Wisconsin, it has been a print magazine up to this point, and with the February issue it's going totally digital. When I saw that there was a call for blog tour stops, I signed up right away, I love the magazine and thought it would be fun to help spread the word :) Aaaand, I even have an ad in the February issue! So be sure to keep an eye out, on February 2nd there will be a special post here all about Knitcircus and a giveaway for a free issue!


-Kala

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Breien in Lansingerland said...

I am looking forward to that issue and will stop by when I have the chance ;-)

weeseaweed said...

i don't know what a blog tour is... but i guess it's a good thing so, congratulations!

by the way, as long as the cake tastes good, it doesn't matter what it looks like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...