Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FO: Pink Soybean Socks


Look what I finished today!




These are the Soybean Socks that I've been working on as part of the current Vegan Sock Kal and I absolutely looove how they came out. As I've said before, the pattern is beautifully written and makes me think twice about my chart knitting hatred :) The yarn is two skeins of Crystal Palace's Panda Soy in the Provence colorway, I'm still not 100% in love with the color but the pattern more than makes up for that!


Finally, I want to share a picture that my husband took of me knitting today, we've been monkeying around with the new camera I got for Christmas:




-Kala

11 comments:

Debbie said...

I cast on the Soybean socks last night. They are delicious.

Buster said...

You must knit at warp speed! That's an awesome shot.

yoel said...

Very pretty! And that's a great photo of your knitting :)

cseneque said...

Yay and double-yay! So that's how you finished them so soon; you knit lightning fast!

memasplace said...

those are very cool socks! <3 love the photo.

jelly said...

Those socks look cozy.

affectioknit said...

They're beautiful!

weeseaweed said...

dude, they look grand and that's a great photo too. although you're not that taken with the colour, it looks really good knit up in pattern.

jolly good work, old chap!

BerlinBetty said...

Love the socks! I've never found joy in knitting them, but I love seeing what other people can do. Maybe I send you my yarn, you send me back socks?

Hannah said...

So lovely! I've still never knit socks, but these are sorely tempting me to change that.

JFibers said...

That's some super fast knitting... you must have adopted the Norwegian purl technique... hee hee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...