Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quo Vadis: Covet Worthy


Everyone knows I love Etsy, right? So many talented artists and so much cool stuff to drool over :) So I thought I'd share one of my favorite places to window shop, Quo Vadis. She has a really lovely selection of handspun and hand dyed yarns in weights from lace to bulky, many of them inspired by the films of Hayao Miyazaki (Spirited Away, Ponyo...), I just love seeing the things that inspire other artists. And she ships worldwide so everyone can enjoy her work! Aaaaand what really makes this little vegan knitter happy? She has vegan sock yarn! Here are some of my faves from her shop:













The lovely owner of this shop can also be found on Ravelry as Veggiegirl and even has a fan group for her shop, be sure to check her out!


-Kala

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post Kala! Thank you SO much!!

weeseaweed said...

yeah, good call! very pretty yarns indeed.

cabin + cub said...

Oh very pretty! Love the pink colour! :)

jelly said...

they look sto pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...