Thursday, January 21, 2010

Soy Ahoy!

I've never really been much of a monogamous knitter, but I'm really seeing how it works for some people. I finished my first pair of Soybean Socks in record time it seems, and I'm zipping through the socks I'm working on now. After my Soybeans were done, I really struggled with my next project, I scoured by Ravelry queue, went through my books, but nothing inspired me. Here's my thinking pose :)




I finally decided to cast on for another pair of Soybeans, that's how you can tell I really like the pattern! I'm using Panda Cotton this time, the Blueberry Grapes colorway:


This pattern is such a fast knit!

Also, thanks so much to everyone whose puchased my Nesting pattern, so far the total that will be donated to Doctors Without Borders from my pattern sales is $30! Oh, and be sure to check out the patterns that the designer for the Soybean Socks has for sale, she's also donating 100% of her sales to Doctors Without Borders, I purchased her e-book The Odd Couple, for $7.50, you get 2 lovely sock pattern and the money goes to an awesome cause!


-Kala

5 comments:

affectioknit said...

Another awesome pair of socks!

jelly said...

Gosh those socks look cozy.

weeseaweed said...

the fact you're knitting two pairs is making me want to knit some, but my heart's with brady...

Rosalie said...

Such a cute thinking photo!

cseneque said...

How cute is that thinking pose?!
The soybeans rock in that colourway.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...