Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Day for Love

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Ideally, everyday should be filled with love and joy, but that's not always the case. So even if you think V-Day is lame, or if you don't have a sweetheart this year, I hope everyone has a lovely day. And don't forget to spread the love, give your kids an extra hug, give your mom a call, or go have lunch with a friend you haven't seen in a while, this day isn't just for couples!


In other, less preachy news, I finally got a wedding ring! Shane and I have been married since June of 2008 but I hadn't found a ring I liked until just recently:





It's been sort of odd adjusting to having something on my finger, but I think I'm finally getting used to it. But I wear mine on my middle finger, the way my fingers are spaced, I don't feel it as much there so it's much for comfy :)

-Kala

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

Your ring is lovely! Happy Valentine's Day!

k's mumbo jumbo said...

It is so pretty. I love it.

cseneque said...

Aww, that's sweet.
Happy V-day Kala!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...