Thursday, February 04, 2010

FO: Blue Soybean Socks

Finished!


I actually finished these a few days ago but with the blog tour posts and whatnot I haven't had a chance to blog about them :) This is my second pair of Soybean Socks and I think I might love them even more than the first pair, the color is definitely more to my liking! This time, I used 2 skeins of Panda Cotton in the blueberries-grapes colorway. The row gauge on this yarn is totally different than with Panda Soy, at least for me, I worked one less repeat on the foot than I did with the soy ones. Yay for finished socks! It's been lots of fun seeing everyone's finished socks on the Vegan Sock KAL group on Ravelry :)


-Kala

2 comments:

weeseaweed said...

i really love these, kala!

cabin + cub said...

so cute.. and the fact they are made with yarn called panda cotton... how can anyone not like them?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...