Friday, February 26, 2010

Ravelympics FO: Auto Pilot Cowl






I actually finished this cowl before the sweater but it somehow escaped being blogged about! This was for the Designer Original Dance event, I designed this super easy crocheted cowl and it's being tested as we speak so look out soon for the release announcement. It's going to be a free pattern and I promise it really is super simple, even for the crochet impaired :) I used a skein of Berroco Comfort that I had leftover from my Tree Jacket, I really love this yarn for crochet, I think I'd only knit with it before this. So is everyone wrapping up their Olympic knitting or are you frantically trying to finish before the games are over ?

-Kala

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

It looks awesome Kala! I'd be in the frantically trying to finish category!

Megan said...

I love it! I am glad to see a smaller cowl, I have only been finding GIANT ones! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...