Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ravelympics Update



Liesl is coming along nicely, I'm pretty far down the body, the problem is deciding how long I want it to be. I used a long enough circular needle that I don't have to put the sweater on scrap yarn to try it on and that's been great, I'll do that again for sure. So I wouldn't get project fatigue, I decided to also do some small projects for the Ravelympics, so far I have one cowl done:




It's yet another Slippity Do Da Cowl, this time time I used 2 skeins of Bamboozle, one in Roses and one in Burgundy. Actually, it used much less than one ball of each.


I'm setting an informal goal to finish the body of Liesl tonight, I hope I can make it! How are you all doing on your Olympic knitting?


-Kala

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Love the colors!

Many Moons said...

Very nice work! Love the colors too :)

Penny said...

Your cowls are lovely! They look much cosier than a scarf and I'm thinking one (or more!) of these would be good for dogwalking in the icy blasts we've been having... I'll pop over to Ravelry for the pattern. Thank you!

cseneque said...

Wowee, that's exciting--you're going so fast! I put in some proper knitting time over the weekend and have almost finished the second sleeve of my stripey guy.
Go team vegan!

azknitter said...

What a fun project and the colors are perfect!

affectioknit said...

Oooh so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...