Friday, February 05, 2010

Yarn Forward!

Those of you who know me in "real life" already know about this, but of course I have to share here too! I'm super excited to announce that my I Heart Tofu stitch markers were featured in the Jan/Feb issue of Yarn Forward Magazine! Yarn Forward is a UK based knitting magazine and I'm beyond thrilled :) Here's a pic I took of the page:



Cool, right? As with the Knitty feature, the thing that's really cool to me is that someone in the industry who loves knitting like I do likes my stuff :) Sure the exposure is great, but knowing that I'm making things that make people smile is pretty awesome too! So, if you get a chance, take a look at the Jan/Feb issue of Yarn Forward (it has a dude on the cover), turn to page 17 and take a peek.





There's one set of Tofu Stitch Markers in the shop right now, as soon as I can get to the craft shop, I'll restock on beads so I can make more (I'm totally out of "O"s)


-Kala

14 comments:

Pattie said...

Wow congratulations on that amazing feature!!

I think the stitch marker is cool too lol

Mary said...

Congratulations! Those are really cute.

Natalie said...

Congratulations!

theAnecdotes said...

awesome! congrats! i love tofu and knitting too!

cseneque said...

Congratulations Kala!
It's also really exciting that they specifically mention vegan crafting!
Great exposure, and I imagine some lonely lost new vegan knitter seeing that, finding your shop and blog, and feeling connected to something bigger. Awww.

StarrlightJewelry said...

congrats hun!

Aimee Dars said...

Congrats! It's great to see your shop in particular and in general more awareness of vegan knitters!

mvegan said...

SO cool! Congrats, and great work spreading the vegan love!

Trinity said...

Hooray! That is so fun.

affectioknit said...

That's awesome!!! Congratulations!

weeseaweed said...

congratulations! i saw it in the post office when we went to buy stamps or something, and i was like, "hey, that's kala's stuff!" and then forgot to mention it to you... useless!

yoel said...

Hooray! I am a bit bummed that I won't be the only ones with these stitch markers. Just kidding! That's so awesome for you!!! Btw the stitch markers are awesome and have held up very well over many, many projects. Yay tofu!

silentlotus creations said...

How cool- congrats, Kala! :D Such cute markers!

My Vegan World said...

cool, well done, love the markers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...