Saturday, March 13, 2010

28




Note: my skin isn't quite that yellow, the lighting in my apartment when it's gray out is really bad! Anyway, March 11 was my 28th birthday! Ooooh, that means only one more birthday in my 20s, how crazy! It was a fun day, I got a really delicious dinner at Everest on Grand (Nepali, Tibetan, and Indian food) and Shane made me a strawberry cheesecake that was super yummy. Here are some pics from the restaurant:



I really was happy to be there, Shane is just really good at taking pictures of me with weird looks on my face :)


We shared an order of momos (delicious dumplings):





I had the chickpea curry:




and Shane had the jackfruit curry:




In another post, I'll share the crafty gifts I got :)


-Kala

8 comments:

sMacThoughts said...

This is making me hungry! I wish you, fellow Etsian, a very happy birthday (it should continue into the weekend, being so close to it and all...) ;)

The Great Ethan Allen said...

happy birthday! Teh food looks awesome!

JFibers said...

Happy Happy Birthday Baby!!!!! (don't forget to sing this to yourself with a breathy sexy voice- or I will at knitting on Tuesday- you decide!)

cseneque said...

Happy birthday! Now we're the same age :)
Hope your special day was a rockin' one.

yoel said...

Happy birthday! What a yummy looking birthday meal. Mmm.

SallyT said...

Happy Birthday Kala!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday! What a delicious dinner!

affectioknit said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...