Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Knitty!

Have you all seen the new issue of Knitty? This issue is extra special and awesome because a friend of mine who used to be a knit night regular before she moved is a model for the Summit Pattern:



Gorgeous, right? The shawl and the redhead ;)

I also love Inamorata, super cute! I like tops with this shape, they seem to look good on the less than busty ladies and I'm certainly in that group.


I don't know if I'd actually knit Petrie, but I love the clean look of it:



So what do you like from the new issue?


-Kala

8 comments:

TheFrogBag said...

Wow, gorgeous! Knitters make me envious. I'm awful at it!

Patricia said...

Cool that you know the model--hopefully you can get her autograph ;)

I love love love the little duck booties for the babies. I also like the Emmaline sweater and am thinking of knitting up some organic cotton gams for use under summer dresses and/or jammie bottoms. It's impossible to ever pick just one thing you like in new Knitty issues, right?

Amanda Fall - PersistentGreen said...

Ooh, that first one is so pretty! Love the color and all the open spaces. s

Jane said...

I love Inamorata too for the same reasons.

Tyler said...

Congrats to your friend, and thanks! I'm always forgetting to check for the new Knitty!

DK said...

This really makes me wish I could knit. I actually really like that shawl, it's very unique.

Kristen said...

I love Gams! I will knit them and wear them as pajama shorts.

I also really want to knit Que Sera and Twisted

weeseaweed said...

i'm all over emmeline and gams at the moment, but have a sweater wish-list the size of a nation so may need to curb my queueing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...