Thursday, March 18, 2010
Spring is just about here, most of the icky snow has melted and my allergies have even started up a bit! No, I'm not excited about allergies but I'd take sneezing over snow any day :) But I do have some favorite things about Spring and Summer:
1. Flip flops! I hate wearing shoes but flip flops are awesome!
2. Dresses and skirts. I'm not terribly girlie but I loves me a good skirt.
3. Spring yarn lines = lots of vegan goodness.
4. Farmers markets. Nothing is better than fresh veggies straight from the farm!
5. Ecopolitan. Delicious raw food is sooo refreshing on a hot and sunny day.
6. No more furnace! The way our apartment building is set up, the heat in every unit is on 24/7 all winter long at full blast so it's such a relief to have the heat off finally.
7. Ice cream! Not that I don't eat vegan (duh) ice cream all year long, but it's so much for fun when it's hot out :)
So what are your favorite things about the warmer weather months?
Posted by VeganCraftastic at 3:29 PM