Saturday, March 06, 2010

Wow!

It's so cool reading everyone's contest entries, it's nice to hear what everyone likes :)

Things are pretty busy here at casa de vegancraftastic, although not with terribly exciting things. The best thing is that my husband and I have started running again! We took a long winter hiatus because it's been really icy and snowy out (it is Minnesota after all) and we both hate running at the gym. But since it's starting to thaw we've been able to get out a few times. If you're new to the blog, my husband and I did the Couch to 5K program last summer and ran our first 5K on Halloween. Other than that, it's mostly been sewing, sewing, and more sewing, with shop stuff and some custom orders. I also picked up some uber cheap sock yarn at Joann that I have to talk about soon, I want to at least swatch with it before I say anything :)

-Kala

2 comments:

JFibers said...

I controlled myself and only licked one cupcake... aren't you proud of me?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your yarn purchases! Love that pink variegated yarn.

Regards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...