Thursday, April 22, 2010

A bit of a cut

I feel like it's been a while since I've posted anything I've been up to lately, I actually have been knitting but nothing terribly exciting until recently. I'm working on a really nice simple sock design suitable for men, I'll share some pics when I'm a bit further along. But what I can share right now is my haircut!





I think I look slightly creepy in this pic, but it's the best one I've got! I hadn't had a haircut or even a trim in over a year and a half, so on Tuesday I decided to walk down to my local salon, Pusch for a cut. I'm happy with how it came out, nothing drastic or anything but way better than the scraggly witch thing I had going on before :)

-Kala

4 comments:

affectioknit said...

It looks awesome!

Stephanie said...

Getting a haircut can be scary if you haven't gone in a while.. i know i get a bunch of anxiety over it.

yours turned out really cute!

JFibers said...

I agree... the scraggly witch thing was not working for you! Hee Hee.... are you feeling better after Tuesday?

VeganCraftastic said...

I'm feeling much better Jen, thnaks :) And it's totally your fault for starting that conversation and making Kathy spill her beer on my chips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...