Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Handmade Mothers Day


I suppose it's not true for every mother, but for my mom, handmade is always the best way to go when it comes to gifts. It helps that she's an artist and poet herself, she definitely appreciates the time, effort, and love that goes into handmade goodies. This years gifts will be a mix of things I made and things that others have made (yay for supporting other Etsy artists!) First, here's what I made for her:












So what are you making/buying for mom this year?


-Kala

3 comments:

peacefullyknitting.com said...

Kala I love the earrings and the card ~ perfect for Mother's Day!

affectioknit said...

Your earrings are lovely! I'm sure your Mum will be pleased!

Patrizia said...

Cuteeee

I don't know yet :s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...