Friday, April 30, 2010

Interweave Knits: Summer 2010

Has everyone seen the preview for the Summer issue of Interweave? At first glance I'm not really loving it, nothing is really grabbing me except the Ambrosia Cardigan by Katya Frankel:





Pretty, right? And it's another design that works well for the smaller chested ladies (sorry Jen, you and your DDDs are out!). Not that it wouldn't work for the uber busty, but it might start to look a little pirate wenchy if there was too much cleavage popping out ;)


So what's grabbing you from this issue?


-Kala

7 comments:

Patricia said...

Since I think I will end up looking like a wench with Ambrosia-
I must say the Lace Saddle Tee might be the one. Or Marigold (but I'm thinking it's just the color sucking me in....we'll see....)

Kristen said...

I like the Essential Cardigan, Jali and Marigold.

Not sure if I like them enough to buy the issue though...

Trinity said...

That was my favorite one, too. I also liked the Lace Saddle Tee, but I probably wouldn't make it. It's kind of a disappointment that there were so few patterns to get excited about in this issue.

JFibers said...

WOW... I think it would look great on me! But on Amy, it might look a bit more wenchy...Hee hee

affectioknit said...

That's super cute!

Anonymous said...

This pattern and the Lace Saddle Tee have me thinking about buying this issue. Still not completely sold. But I'm getting over having knit a whole sweater from the Dec. 2009 issue and not liking it. :(

--norseland

Senjiva said...

I was thinking that sweater would NOT work on my chest unless the neckline was raised, oh, 6 inches. Overall, I was a little disappointed when it came in the mail yesterday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...