Saturday, April 03, 2010

Spring Sewing

Sewing projects, and not for Etsy, for ME! My adorable friend Kathy and I are doing a sew-along for the trapeze dress from Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross. It's a super cute and (hopefully) simple dress that will be great for Spring and Summer. After a fun trip to the local fabric store, Treadle, I decided on this print:



And without any planning at all, Kathy chose the same print in a different color! Although I still think she should have gone with this one:



Who wouldn't want a dress made out of that, right? ;)

So what Spring sewing/knitting/crochet projects do you guys have in the works?


-Kala

5 comments:

Meg said...

OMG I want that fabric so bad!!

weeseaweed said...

that's an awesome fabric choice from you both... i'm jealous! cute dress, too. looking forward to seeing the end product!

Kathy said...

I enjoyed shopping for the fabric as well... Although in the end, I think the fireman fabric would be more appropriate... the lumber jacks... not sure...
Kathy

pipcake said...

wow! I like! ;)

JFibers said...

Kathy would look great in the lumberjack fabric... I'll encourage her on Tuesday to change her mind and go back for the boys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...