Friday, April 23, 2010

Trade Friendly

Trading is awesome, I have to say! Making lots of money means absolutely nothing to me (which might explain why I've never had a job...) and if I could just trade and barter for everything I needed that would be perfect. Of course, life doesn't work that way, for the most part, but trading on Etsy is fairly common and super fun! My latest trade was with the awesome woman who owns Knit Girl In Idaho, a really fun Etsy shop that sells some very unique stitch markers. I traded some of my goodies (gnomes!) for a set of vintage cowgirl markers:



And a set of pinup markers:



And she even included a cool storage tin:




Cool, right? I love sassy vintage pinup girls and have been coveting these stitch markers for a long time, thanks so much to Knit Girl In Idaho for trading with me! She has lots of neat markers in her shop and you can even have personalized ones made with an image or saying of your choice! So what do you guys think about trading/bartering?

-Kala

4 comments:

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. said...

Trades are awesome! Looks like you got a good one! Yay!

Mandy said...

You're a girl after my own heart - I love! trading and doing swaps.

BerlinBetty said...

Trading would be awesome, if I had anything worth trading for. Those stitch markers are amazing, great trade!

Julie said...

These are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...