Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

I hope everyone is having a lovely Memorial Day weekend! Not much going around here since my husband has to work all weekend and Monday but that's cool :) But I am having a clearance sale in my Etsy shop! Some bags are marked all the way down to $5 so check it out! Here are some of the things on sale and some new thing in the shop:

Pink Bunny Project/Gift Bag:




Seaside Floral Project/Gift Bag:




Yarn Ho Stitch Markers (these are new!)




Queen of Hearts Stitch Markers, these are new too!




So what are you guys up to this weekend?

-Kala

8 comments:

Burning Moon said...

I like the queen of hearts markers they are cute

Follow & Comment on my blog back?
http://burningmoonproducts.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

Love the seaside floral bag!

Kerry said...

Cute bags! Off to take a peek at the rest of your shop! :)

Priscilla said...

I love the bunny bag, it looks adorable!

TheFrogBag said...

I love your stitch markers. I really wish I knew how to use them... They always seem so cheery!

cabin + cub said...

Your stitch markers are great! heehee.
Hope you are having a lovely long weekend! ;)

gibknitty said...

I finally finished a project with some old (very old) family photos.

Love your stitch markers and bags. Hope you had a nice weekend!

ArtSnark said...

The yarn-ho is cracking me up. I know a few people to forward the link to. Spotted you in the etsy forms by the way

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...