Monday, May 24, 2010

Hedgie Winners!




Thanks to everyone who entered my Hedgehog Pin contest, it was fun reading all of your entries! I decided to choose two winners, one would go to the person chosen by random number generator and one to someone who had the same answer I would have given. So, by power of random number generator, the first winner is......Roni of Daisy Wares, yay!!! And since my dream vacation would be a trip to Japan, the second winner is.....Hannah from Bittersweet!

thanks again everyone!

-Kala

5 comments:

affectioknit said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

Thank Rocks, I'm so happy :)THANK YOU

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

I mean That Rocks, I'm so excited I can't type

JFibers said...

I hate the random number generator!

Hannah said...

Yayy, I still can't believe it! Can't wait to get my very own adorable pin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...