Monday, May 03, 2010

Homemade yumminess

We cook all the time around here, usually the husband makes the savories and I make the sweets, unless he's working late. Here's the slice of awesome we had last night:


We made the cheeseburger pizza from La Dolce Vegan (great book by the way!) and it came out super yummy. It's topped with cheddar Daiya, homemade tempeh sausage, tomato sauce, onion, jalapeno, and on Shane's half only, sliced pickles. For dessert, I made peanut butter and jelly ice cream from The Vegan Scoop:

This ice cream was AMAZING, so cream and yummy, I'll totally be making it again!

-Kala

5 comments:

Love, Luca said...

Mmm the pb&j ice cream looks divine!

Penny said...

Oh, nice!!!! (Rushes to look up recipe in La Dolce Vegan!) My sister has that ice cream book and makes that one. I don't, so I can't... (Pouts).
I LOVE the sock in your last post, too!

affectioknit said...

Oh the Daiya love - mine came FedEx just yesterday!

rachel said...

I am looking up this pizza recipe asap!

Felicity said...

Those both look so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...