Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Kitties Need You!

I've you guys haven't heard yet, on May 20 there was a horrible fire at the Berkeley East Bay Humane Society that completely destroyed their cat shelter area, laundry area, offices and has left them without water, electricity, or phone service. 15 precious kitties were also lost in the fire. What they need now more than anything is money to get them back on their feet. Since money is pretty tight around casa de vegancraftastic I thought the best way I could help would be to donate sales from some items from my Etsy shop. I've already been able to donate $20 from the sale of a Hedgehog Meadows bag to another great seller Oh Danger. I'll be donating 100% of the sales of the following items in my shop:

11 comments:

ebeepaperie said...

I love that pin! Off to check out the rest of your etsy shop right now! :)

J.Anderson said...

I love the mod monkey bag! Awesome:)

illi said...

That is so sad! Poor kitties :(

PS. cute shop

Diana said...

That hedgehog pin is so adorable (he's sleepy!)

Hundy and Undy said...

The botany pins are my favorite. :)

reneek said...

The monkeys are cute

JFibers said...

You're so nice!

Marni said...

What a very nice gesture....if the Queen Bee drawstring bag doesn't sell by Friday (payday) I want it!

P.S. Thank you for the words of encouragement on my blog....congratulations on your victory!

peacefullyknitting.com said...

I love the Queen Bee Bag!

Penny said...

Your stuff's lovely and what a kind idea to thnk of donating the money to the shelter. Those poor kits. It doesn't bear thinking about...

eyal said...

cute goodies for such a good cause, thank you for helping the animals :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...