Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Things I Love - Trinknitty on Etsy

When I saw the cool new shop that a lovely gal from my knitting group had opened, I knew I had to share it here on ye olde blog. Opening an Etsy shop is so exciting, heck it's still pretty exciting for me, and she's done a great job on startup - she's already got a nice bit of stock and a cool banner! So far, she had some really fun and bold jewelry including some very unique and awesome stitch marker necklaces. Here are some of my faves from her shop, Trinknitty:

Color Party Stitch Marker Necklace - it's a necklace with fully functional stitch markers that you can use when you need them, genius!




4 Vintage Buttons and a Bit of Fabric - this is a cool resin necklace, I've never worked with resin before but I'd love to.







So there's just a little sample of what she's got available in her shop, hop on over and then let me know what your faves are, I'd love to know! Oh, and don't forget to check out her blog too :)

-Kala

9 comments:

rainbowfabrics said...

super cute, love the color

TheFrogBag said...

Love the resin necklace! I'm sure she'll have a lot of sales with cute things like that in her shop!

Debs Crochet said...

Very cute. I like the originality

Sarah Ridgley said...

Cute necklaces. I'm sure she will do well!

Trinity said...

Thanks for posting about my new shop, Kala! I am really excited to have opened my virtual shop doors. I am delighted to be part of the great community of creative folks who sell their wares on Etsy, including you!

Sarah~Magnolia Surprise said...

That's an easy shop to love! I really like the bamboo and glass necklace that you showed and also the acrylic pendant that has the lone yellow button. So sweet, both!

Also wanted to say "thanks" for your comment on my blog!
http://magnoliasurprise.blogspot.com/

M.M.E. said...

Her work is so cool! I love that button necklace. Thank you so much for sharing her shop.

Gallery32 said...

I really like that button resin necklace:) Thanks for sharing.

Hannah said...

Yikes, you've reminded me how dangerous it is to browse Esty... Regardless of how greatly varied the styles and items are, I want just about everything on that website!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...