Sunday, May 02, 2010

Treehouse Socks

I have one Treehouse sock done, not quite an FO but pretty darn close!



Aren't those cables gorgeous? They really pop with the yarn I used, the New Blues shade of Panda Cotton. These Treehouse Socks were a test knit for the awesomely talented Christabel Seneque. It was my first time cabling without a cable needs so that took some getting used to, I'm still not sold on the technique but the instructions were so clear that I didn't need to look anywhere for help or anything, nice! So if you like these socks, please check out her pattern, it's amazing and she's donating all proceeds to Kiva.org, an organization that helps impoverished entrepreneurs across the globe with micro loans.

-Kala

5 comments:

peacefullyknitting.com said...

I love this sock pattern and your finished pair will be beautiful! Just added it to my long lost list of Rav Fav's!

cseneque said...

Thanks for the sweet shout-out Kala! I love how the cables pop in this yarn :)

affectioknit said...

YEP - thos cables are gorgeous!

Patricia said...

So beautiful!

Purely Paige said...

Amazing! I am so impressed because I tried to make just a plain sock with no cable and couldn't finish one let alone a pair! Beautiful work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...