Friday, June 18, 2010

Cupcakes, Cozies, and Cast Ons

First, and of course most importantly, cupcakes:



Vampire cupcakes! I made these cuties to celebrate the new season of True Blood, I looove that show and really, it doesn't take much for me to make cupcakes anyway :) I made some Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread and decorated them to look like they were attacked by a vampire with a sweet tooth. They were delicious!

In crafty news, I finished another tissue sweater:



This one is going to be for me, I used two colors of sock leftovers - Sable and Cinnamon Panda Cotton. This really is a great pattern and the perfect project for working on at knit night since it doesn't require much brain power :)

And now for the cast on:




I cast on for a Monster Chunk - a free pattern from Rebecca Danger - for husband's birthday. I'm using some random leftovers for this little guy, I hope he comes out cute!


-Kala


p.s. Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already!

7 comments:

reneek said...

The Vampire Cupcakes are to "DIE FOR" LOL

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

What an awesome idea on the cupcakes! The tissue holder is really cute. I had no idea there were knitted ones out there. (I must find the pattern)Very impressive.

Sara said...

Awesome cupcakes! I've been thinking about the tissue covers for about a month...but the thought of seaming makes me a little dizzy. Yeah. I hate it *that* much. lol

Bektold said...

I love True Blood, too! I wasn't ambitious enough make cupcakes for it (too hot), but go you!

And I'm definitely going to take a look at that tissue sweater pattern. My mom and great aunt would both love those!

eyebehold said...

Another fan of the tissue sweater idea. Especially since everyone I know seems to have a cold right now...

The Knitwit Knitter said...

How awesome is the tissue sweater idea!!!!!

ana said...

i love the tissue sweater! adorable. i always carry tissues due to allergies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...