Wednesday, June 09, 2010

FO: Red Hot Scarf



My red hot scarf is done! This was a really quick knit when I actually worked on it, it's great tv knitting and it grows pretty quickly because of the dropped stitches. The scarf is going to my mom, either for her birthday or Christmas, haven't decided yet, I hope she likes it! The pattern is free and designed by me, it's the Panda Cotton Drop Stitch Scarf that I designed for Crystal Palace. I dug into my stash for this project and found some lovely Eden yarn, it's a 100% bamboo yarn that I got in the last vegan swap on Ravelry. Speaking of Ravelry, here's the Ravelry link for the pattern. Ready for some dorky pics of me and the scarf? Here we go:







The last pic is especially awesome, it totally belongs in the Sears catalog, I missed my calling! ;)

-Kala

4 comments:

aquariann said...

That color is wondrously bright enough to stop traffic! Cute modeling, too. ;D

JFibers said...

With an expression like that, you could be a Victoria's Secret model. Forget Sears, aim higher!

Worsted Knitt said...

Now look at that - it's lovely! The red is really great.

Priscilla said...

Great scarf! I love the color too, I don't think I've ever knit a garment in red, but you showed me that I really should!
You're so cute in those pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...