Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kala Gets Lost....in 1984

Ok, it's time to share something really embarrassing! You see, my dad is evil and thought it would be hilarious if he posted home videos of me as a kid on YouTube - thanks dad! Well, that was three years ago, and I think I'm ready to share now :) I don't know how many of you will find this interesting, but maybe some knit night ladies will get a kick out of this video. This was made when I was two and my dad was a professor at PCC teaching television engineering. It was Thanksgiving so the campus was pretty empty and my parents were bored so they thought I should star in my own awesome movie. Mostly it was an excuse to get away from the cramped apartment in Hollywood that we lived in at the time. My dad only posted a small clip (thank goodness!) and here it is:




-Kala

14 comments:

Annette said...

Awwww....

Sara said...

You were a cutie! (Not to say that you aren't now, but it would sound weird were I to say "you were and still are a cutie!" :-P)

mkonieczki said...

That's not so terrible! Your home movie is WAY better (less emabarassing) than the ones of me and my siblings! Although, mine aren't on Youtube. :-D

Michelle said...

I wish my home movies looked like that! This is so fun!

The Knitwit Knitter said...

Awwwww..... that is a cute home video!!!!

Jamie said...

Suddenly my dad's inability to use a computer is looking really good.

yoel said...

This is so hilarious, Kawa! :)

La Alicia said...

omgosh! that totally made me smile. love your Dorothy Hamil haircut, I had on eof those too! :)

Melanie said...

LOL Too cute!!

Impossible Alice said...

Haha, you're adorable! But I am SO GLAD that my parents never owned a video camera.

Kim said...

Very cute. Love your blog; thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Had to come over and check out your blog as well... love it all... knitting, crafts, and recipes. My favorite things!

JFibers said...

yeah... now you're going to get it! no wonder you're only sharing this now! i'm going to youtube and search the archives for more embarrassing kala videos!!!!

JFibers said...

and people think i have negative synergy... did you hear how many times you said you couldn't do it?

zimme345 said...

I LOVE it! You were so cute...not that you aren't now, but you know. I really love that you have robots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...