Sunday, June 27, 2010

Knitscene: Fall 2010

Fall, already? But I'm still waiting for a good stretch of summer weather! Well, in the fashion world, eyes are always looking to the future and knitting magazines are no exception. Because really, you want to have your fall knits ready to go for September, right? Well, it might not always happen that way, but wouldn't it be nice to have your Fall knitting wardrobe all done and ready to wear? Yeah, I'm living in a dream world! Anyway, the new issue of Knitscene will be out soon and here are some of my faves:

Lapis Yoke by Hannah Fettig - this is so simple and cute, it would make a great Fall and Winter staple!



Quantoid Hat by Ann Weaver:



Brise-Soleil Cardigan by Debbie O'Neill:



So what are your faves from this issue?

-Kala

8 comments:

The Knitwit Knitter said...

I really like the carrot cardigan! I would probably do it in a different color tho.

Kristen said...

I'm crazy about the Aryn Tunic Cardigan. I can't wait to make one!

Lolly said...

Knitscene is becoming so much more reliable than IK - there is always something I like in Knitscene, and in this case, I like nearly every single thing! I love the Lapis Yoke, and I am so excited to see two friends' designs: the Typha Scarf and the Dorflinger Tee. I have seen and tried on the Typha and it is so so nice!

Jamie said...

The sweaters are beautiful

Batty said...

Lapis Yoke is a must knit. I like several of the glove patterns, and even the long, tunic-style sweater... except as a classic hourglass shape, I better stay away from that one.
But this is going to be a great issue.

Thea said...

That yoke is really cute. Might have to go on my rav queue...

Black Squirrel Knits said...

I can't believe it's time to start knitting for fall already!

M.M.E. said...

What gorgeous work! I love that first sweater. It's quite an inspiration for me to pick up the needles again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...