Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tea Biscuits

How have I never had tea biscuits before? While browsing the Kosher section at Lunds, (great place to find vegan chocolate by the way!) I came across packages of yummy looking tea biscuits. At 77 cents a package, you know I couldn't resist! And I'm glad I gave in because these little biscuits are awesome:





These are my new favorite snack, they're nowhere near as sweet as cookies and are actually pretty low on calories and fat, love it! Anyone discovered any fun new snacks lately? Can you tell I'm hungry? ;)

-Kala

11 comments:

teabird said...

All these years, I've seen them on the shelves and never thought.... YAY! A new cookie!

Veganosaurus said...

Here in India, they are most commonly known as Marie (pronounced 'maa-ree' like the Brits say it, not Mary) Biscuits. Sadly, none of the brands we get here are Vegan. :( So great that you found a vegan version out there!

Monique said...

Those look delicious.

ana said...

i have never had any. i will have to try them out one day. might sound lame, but my favorite snack are bananas.

Sarah B. said...

I absolutely love tea biscuits!! Most any kind will do.... :)

gibknitty said...

One of my favorite things actually, and they are quite good dipped in a little tea! Yum.

redchuckstress said...

you make me wanna try these too! I love foood! Waiting on my dominos sandwiche right now! :)

aquariann said...

Tasty! I like snacking on the cereal Honey Graham O's at work, even though I've been made fun of for the loud crunches. ;D

yoel said...

I've been looking for those biscuits everywhere! It's so squee-licious that they have the special-ness baked right in. Who knew they were vegan?

Glazed Earth said...

Sounds wonderful, Thanks!

cseneque said...

Lucky duck! Like Veganosaurus said, in Australia we have the non-vegan kind. Love the new blog background! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...