Friday, July 23, 2010

Arthur Cookies

Yup, as in Arthur the Aardvark:
























Last night I was absolutely in need of cookies. Fast cookies. Cookies that required very little work on my part. So since we were at Target anyway, I decided to pick up a box of Cherrybrook Kitchen's Arthur Chocolate Chips Cookie Mix.  I've never tried anything from Cherrybrook Kitchen before but I've wanted to for a while, their big thing is all natural foods that are also allergy friendly - love it! This box of cookie mix was around $5.60 and made about a dozen generous sized cookies, and boy were they delicious! I'm not much of a baking mix kind of gal but I'd totally get another box of this stuff to have on hand. They were super easy to make too, all you have to add is margarine (I like Earth Balance, their margarines are vegan and non-hydrogenated) and water and then form them and bake them.  Mine took about 9 minutes longer to cook than the box called for, but I made mine larger too, so just be sure to keep an eye on them in the oven.  Yum!



















-Kala

9 comments:

T @ Poppy Place said...

Oh they look absolutely yummy. Now I need some :) T.

Jacklyn said...

The packaging is so cute! The cookies look really good too!

Katie said...

im off to target!

Real Life Reslers said...

How cute are those! I'm not vegan and have never had a vegan cookie but I would love to try. I'll keep my eye out for them.

Jenn said...

Those look so good! I've never seen that mix before, but I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled.

JFibers said...

Oops... I change my facebook ransom comment.... now I want the cookies, no wait, cupcakes, no wait, cookies.... oh, never mind, I'll take them both!

aquariann said...

Awww, I remember Arthur! *nostalgic sigh* Those cookies look delicious.

xxloublouxx said...

mmmm they look so good!!

cseneque said...

How cute are these?! They look yummy too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...