Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bridal Shower - Grown Up Lady Party!



This past Friday I was lucky enough to attend a bridal shower for my beautiful friend Kelaine whose getting married this Fall (I'm going and there's going to be vegan cake!) The shower took place at my other beautiful friend Kathy's home and she and some of the other ladies did such a great job decorating, Martha would be proud :)




There was great food (Kathy even made vegan parfaits - geez I have great friends!) There was also some amazing mango salsa to be had, and I brought some mini chocolate cupcakes and sparkling pink lemonade. Here's a picture of me, Jen, and Kathy - see, I got to wear my wedding dress again! Good think I didn't wear a big poofy white wedding dress or I might have looked a little on the crazy side:



The gift opening was so much fun to watch, we're such a creative bunch of ladies and there were some amazing presents given to the lady of honor. My gift came from J Lynn Creation on Etsy, I got her a cute personalized necklace. This shop was amazing to work with and I highly recommend checking it out if you need a cute gift, the seller was super friendly, the necklace was beautiful, and the shipping was speedy, love it! :




All in all it was such a great time and totally worth every mosquito bite I have right now - even the one on the tip of my finger :)

p.s. all of these great photos were taken by Jen and Flannery!

-Kala

10 comments:

Maya, Mieko and Hana's Mom said...

What a great time! Love to spend time with my crafty friends. Everyone looked fabulous too.

yeevon said...

gosh love the first pix!
so romantic! :D

Cabootique said...

The table looks very dreamy, and that necklace is adorable.

fredericaknits said...

That looks beautiful. I need some of my friends to get married!

Flan said...

This was so much fun, and everyone gave such gorgeous presents. I was so glad to be part of it...what an amazing group of friends.

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

The set up looks beautiful

Real Life Reslers said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that seems to be a target for mosquitos!

ana said...

lovely photos & occasion!

Stunning said...

How lovely! Looks like you had a great time!

Jamie said...

beautiful shower

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...