Saturday, July 24, 2010

FO: Purple BBQ Ribs!

I finished another pair of socks, yay!

Purple BBQ Ribs Socks

This is my third pair of socks using the BBQ Ribs pattern and I love them - I'll love them even more in the winter, I used Berroco Comfort Sock (in the English Garden colorway), a nice cozy yarn that's nice and toasty in winter boots. These socks have been my go-to easy relaxing project lately, and believe me, I've needed them :)

Purple BBQ Ribs Socks

The pattern is available on Etsy now too for those not on Ravelry!

So what are you guys working on?

-Kala

6 comments:

d3b...* said...

i would love to be able to do that!. those are awesome!...*

JFibers said...

Love these!!! I'm working on socks right now too.... that and trying to get some stickers....

Debbie said...

OK, that is very cool pattern. I personally am knit socks that I like to think of as my "There are Do-Overs in Knitting" socks. The yarn is Tofutsi that I had knit into socks about three years ago when I had just started knitting socks and had no idea how to make a sock that actually fit my foot. I hated them but wore them even though they were HUGE. Finally frogged them and am knitting something else.

The Knitwit Knitter said...

Awesome job on the socks!

affectioknit said...

Super CUTE! you can never have too many purple socks!

Patricia said...

So snuggly--I should really start on some good fall knitting and these might just do it..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...