Thursday, July 01, 2010

Interweave Crochet: Summer 2010

While I've been crocheting a bit longer than I've been knitting, I feel like my skill level with a hook hasn't grown nearly as much as it should have by now. Maybe it's because I'm drawn to quick and easy crochet projects - speed is what I really love about crochet. But my lack of experience with complex crochet doesn't stop me from dreaming and Interweave Crochet is always good for a bit of eye candy! Here are some of my faves from the new issue:

Midsummer Night’s Shawl by Lisa Naskrent:




Summer's Day Placemats by Kim Guzman:



Moonglow Vee by Mari Lynn Patrick:




What are your faves from this issue?

-Kala

11 comments:

carmen said...

I like the place mats. They have great summer colors.

Sara said...

Elfin Tank looks cute. I love the shawl you have pictured, too. Figures they would have a great issue immediately after my subscription expired.

Dahlia said...

Love the summer top.Seems easy to make.

PrairieWindDesigns said...

I love those placemats!

gibknitty said...

i don't know how to crochet at all, but this kinda makes me want to learn. love the placemats.

Dyche Designs said...

Oooh I'm a sucker for shawls, the one you featured is beautiful. I'd love to be able to knit something like that but my knitting skills aren't quite up to the task. One day . . . . . .

StephCat said...

I don't crochet much but that moonglow is quite pretty.

Amanda a.k.a. FriendlyCreationss said...

the placemats :)

devonrose said...

cute! I REALLY want to learn how to crochet:) Found you through the Etsy forums, Have a Happy 4th!

Hannah said...

Oh, I'm a sucker for knit/crocheted lace. That shawl is stunning! If only I had the time...

robin said...

cute placemats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...