Thursday, July 08, 2010

Namaste you've done it again!

I'm sure I've written about my love of Namaste bags, the awesome (and animal friendly!) knitting bags of happiness and joy! Well, they've just come out with a new bag that I'm absolutely in love with and must make mine at some point hopefully in the not too distant future. It's called the Hip Holster:



So cute and practical! I love my Namaste Zuma bag that my husband bought for me for Christmas two years ago, the quality is amazing and there's so much storage room - perfect for projects on the go. Hip Holster, you will be mine soon! Now what color should I get....

-Kala

6 comments:

affectioknit said...

I love it! I think I'd definitely go with the peacock!

The Knitwit Knitter said...

Black, because it could go with anything!

gibknitty said...

I love Namaste bags but don't have one...yet. This new one is adorable. You should get it in every color :)

Additionsstyle said...

What a cute bag! Choosing a color is going to be hard.

Jamie said...

What a cool looking bag - must remember when its time to replace my current bag.

Kim said...

Too cool! I've never heard of these before. Might just have to splurge on one of these great bags. I think the lime green looking color is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...