Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tie Dye Bathworks - Made in Minnesota!


















Ok, you guys should know by now that I love me some handmade goodies right?  Well, one of my favorite things to buy handmade is soap, there's just something extra luxurious about a nice bar of hand crafted soapy goodness.  Recently, the lovely Etsy shop Tie Dye Bathworks, based in Red Wing Minnesota, sent me a bar of soap in my choice of scent to review on the blog.  It was a tough choice because they all sounded awesome but I went with a bar of coconut lime shea butter soap, and boy did I choose wisely!
















The soap smells so fresh and clean, but not all overpowering or perfumey like soaps can get.  Even my husband liked the smell and he's not usually a fan of anything scented.  I was also impressed by the size of the bar, very generous, especially with how reasonable her goods are priced.  The most important test of course was hand washing.  It was a lovely treat to wash my hands with this soap after an afternoon of hefting boxes around - my hands are now nice and soft with just a hint of the coconut lime scent, love it!  All in all, I would definitely buy from Tie Dye Bathworks and am very grateful for the free sample.  I should also let you know that she's having a sale in her shop through the 25th of July so be sure to head over and check her out, remember, bath goodies make great gifts (and please let her know you read about her shop on my blog if you decide to purchase something)!  Also, this soap and all of her products are vegan - yay for cruelty free bath products!

-Kala 

10 comments:

Sara said...

I can't wait until payday so I can buy some of that soap!

Southern Belle said...

Sounds like some awesomee soap!

maureencracknell said...

Ooh - I'll have to take a look at her shop, that soap looks wonderful!

T @ Poppy Place said...

Lovely! Off to check it out. Thanks for sharing, I love your finds :) T.

Flowers said...

I still haven't ever tried handmade soap, but from this review I'm getting closer!

Jamie said...

Sounds wonderful

Rachel said...

That scent sounds delicious! : )

ImplausibleYarn said...

Yum lime soap! I'm really loving the idea of lime anything right now, thought it might just be because of all this summer heat.

Katie said...

Lime and Coconut is one of my fave scents, I'll have to check her out.

Janis said...

another soap addict here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...