Sunday, August 08, 2010

Autumn Spice

Is anyone else ready for Fall?  This summer has been pretty brutal - super humid and hot, yuck!  I love Fall and am starting to get excited for crisp weather, scarves, and of course HALLOWEEN!  I even made an Etsy treasury to celebrate Fall, it's called Autumn Spice and I'd appreciate any comments over on Etsy :)  Here's one of my favorite things from Autumn Spice, vegan oatmeal cream pies from Sweet Fritsy, I've had these and they are absolutely amazing!



-kala

7 comments:

affectioknit said...

Those cookies look awesome!

Jamie said...

While fall clothes sound fun, I have to admit I'm not ready to give up on summer yet

jamberry_song said...

Oh. my. goodness. I am literally drooling over here...

And I totally agree about this summer. Bring on the leaves and crisp autumn breezes!

rachel awes said...

wow! delicious pile!
nice to "meet" you/
yummy & lovely blog.

Turtle said...

bite your tongue! i love fall but am still awaiting summer, we seem to have been skipped over out our way this year. i do not even have green tomatoes yet!

Hannah said...

Ack, don't even mention autumn to me! I haven't had any summer yet! Although, I could be convinced to skip it for a few of these incredible cookies...

ana said...

oh yummmmy.
& yes. so very ready for fall! this summer has been unbearable. & halloween is one of my favorite holidays! yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...